From:
"Capt. Troll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 10:04:29 CST
Ok, I have Three fuzzies, Indy & Pete(The Boys), and Mickey(Little girl)
They are all about three years old, and are all in good health.  The problem
is, We bought the boys at the same time, they'r brothers.  Mickey, we bought
about a year later, she was a only child with her first owner, and when we
put her together with the boys, the all fight and i think they'll kill each
other.

So i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how we could get the three of
them to get along.

(E-mail me or post here)

Thank-you
Mike.