From:
mike janke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 1994 08:18:59 -0400
How much nutrical is too much?

Duncan is the best begger in the world, standing on his hind legs
for great lengths of time or rolling on his back playing dead, all for
that nutrical fix.  I usually give in when he's laying there on his back,
head on my foot with a look that says "Please daddy please, can I have
some nutrical!"

We don't give them a lot at any one time.  I'd say they get a small blob
about the size of the average ferret nose.  But they do get it just about
every day.

It isn't like this is candy, but I don't want to o.d. them on the stuff so
what would be a reasonable amount that would have no ill effect on their
health?

  mike