From:
paula schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:03:07 -0500
Someone mentioned the ferret scoozies they got from Spiegel.  I just
wanted to let everyone know they can get them on ebay, cheaper, sorry,
and they even have the baby ferret.  They have all diff colors and they
are the large ones, 24 " I believe.  That includes tail.  There were
quite a few also, ranging in price from $6-$15.  Just thought I would
share.  I discovered ebay and all the ferret items and am hooked.  I have
THE GREATEST 6 fuzzbutts ever and got all their Christmas Presents there.
There is the neatest thing I got called a Ferret Fun House.  I cant wait
to see them playing in it.

Well guess I better go, sorry so long.  Love those furrbutts

Paula and Riley, Bear, Suzy, Sara, Duke and Linus (the loves of my life)