From:
"Heyn, Ela" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:41:22 -0400
>If anyone from the store is reading this--or anyone who knows the store
>well---I would be interested in hearing of some of the things they have
>done for the ferret community.

The Ferret Store has been VERY helpful to SOS, for one.  They helped us to
produce the Ferret Colouring Book, and they sell it for us at no profit to
themselves.  ALL of the proceeds from those sales go to SOS.

I know that they also sell items to ferret shelters at a great discount,
which is particularly helpful when SOS sends a TFS gift certificate to a
shelter in need.  They are great people, and we really appreciate it!

- Ela