From:
K HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:08:50 -0400
Our little Chloe came with a stretchy collar with a bell.  Of course she
has managed to slip it somewhere in the house and we haven't been able to
find it.  Does anyone know where I might find one of these?  I've checked
everywhere with no luck.  I like it because of the stretchiness, it's easy
to get on and, for safety, if it gets hung up on something while she's
exploring, it will slip off.  We do use a harness for outdoor activities.
It's not one of those break-away kitty collars (that have just the little
rubberband in one spot).  This whole collar is stretchy with elastic woven
all in, it was also much smaller than a cat collar so it must be a ferret
collar.  I am her third owner and there's no way for me to contact the
original person who got it.  Anyone else seen these?

Thanks,
Keron (and Chloe- "Mama, when do I get my cast off? I'm tired of just
                   playing in the bathroom.")