From:
Marianne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 08:35:45 -0400
hi all :) after getting the runaround from the vet (the humane society is
paying for the operation, so we had to wait until the vet could fit it
into her schedule) *finally* cookie went in for her spaying today. My
question is cookie and periscope share a cage.. will this present a major
problem for post-op recovery? the only other cage I have is a hamster
cage which is about 2' long, 1.5' wide and about 1.5' high. should i put
cookie in this to recover? how do i treat her, post-op anyhow? please
email me ASAP as cookie will come home either tonight or tomorrow. thanks!!!
marianne

        http://tdg.uoguelph.ca/~ontarion/users/marianne/cocoa.html