From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:58:01 -0500
>From:    Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Peroxide in cage cleaner
>
>i was just reading about somebody who uses peroxide in their cleaner.
>this caught my attention because peroxide IS dangerous in many of its
>forms.  it is often part of a larger chemical formulation and can cause
>a whole load of detrimental medical effect.
>
>... if anyone out there is able to forward more info to me about the
>substance you are using i would be more than happy to investigate it and
>let you know what if any precautions you should be taking when using it
>or bringing your ferrets into contact with it.

If you are using medicinal grade peroxide (like from the drug store) then
it is safe.  It will however, discolor carpet, clothes etc. so be careful
you don't let it get on anything but what you are cleaning.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye & Bandit the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.