From:
FerretsR1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 15:56:23 EST
I finally took the time this afternoon to pull up Ferret Central.  It's hard
to believe that I've been on the net 3 years, on FML that long too, and
still had this on my To-Do List.  I figured since the address changed, that
I would finally take out a few moments and bring it up (am I the only one
who has too much to look up and can't look up the fun stuff on the net??).
Excellent Site Pam!!!  So much work into it.  There is everything you'd ever
want to know about ferrets.  There is fun stuff, serious stuff, local stuff,
foreign stuff.  I am impressed.  Thanks Pam for providing such a service.

Now to all of those who have lists etc stored there, don't forget to tell
Pam so she can update it.  Noticed some lists were months and months behind.

The New address again is - http://www.ferretcentral.org/

Faith
Ferrets R#1 Shelter & Rescue
No. Va.