From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:01:04 -0500
Hey all

I thought I would drop a few lines for a funny reason instead of a sad
one. Fester has learned a new trick, one that he takes great delight in
demonstrating every day or so.

My ferrets are out every day from 8 am until 2 pm. But somedays Fester
thinks this is not enough and on these days he does his new trick. He
holds onto the cage with one paw and uses his other paw to smack the
ball in the water bottle, thus spraying water all over his cagemates,
Gomez and Buggles. He has become quite good at this trick, emptying his
water bottle on a daily basis sometimes. I have had stern talks with
him but it seems he can't control himself. The only thing that makes
him stop is when Buggles has had enought and whups up on his head. Its
hilarious.

Kim