Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 23:03:38 EDT
>Giuliani  was my favorite, he really was. And I did see this business
>about him recently  on the FML and for a long time, I tried to ignore
>it but after yesterday's  post with the link to 'It's a Ferret Life',
>I can't anymore. I just don't  think I will vote next year....
>
>~Tammy - a.k.a.  Kesrael

Tammy, as a citizen of the USA it is not only your "right" to vote in
the free elections of our leaders, it is your responsibility. It is
important that you (and everyone else) become involved, educated and
aware of the persons wishing to "represent" you in every elected
office. Select the candidate that most closely presents your views and
opinions, and vote for that person. There are times when it is more
important to vote against someone than to vote for someone. Given the
choice of two evils, select the lesser of the evils. It is your right
and responsibility as citizen of our Country to vote for the candidate
of your choice. Please Vote!

Dooks and  Blessings,
Rick White