From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:42:08 EDT
I have seen a lot of you ask people to vote for your pet on the web site
AnimalAttaction.com.  I thought I would give you a heads up and you can
do with it as you will.

I had Tonk's picture up on the site.  When looking to see the past
winners I noticed Tonks had won for June.  I had never been notified.  So
I emailed them and asked what the status was.  I was emailed back and
told that there had been a mistake and that Tonks had not won, that a
german shephard had.  When I wrote them back, I told them I thought it
was crummy.  What ensued was emails going back and forth.  The man I was
talking to was addressing me as someone else, chastising me for something
I had no idea what he was talking about.  It turns out he had me mixed up
with someone else, who evidently had been sending angry letters because
they had a issue with the contest too.  In the end Tonks didn't win, I
never could figure out what they did.  Tonk's picture is STILL on the
site as the winning picture for June.

If there was a honest error here, it was handled very irresponsibly.  I
am disappointed and he hurt my feelings in one of his emails.  So be
aware, this web site may or may not be what it seems.  I have asked to
have Tonks picture removed.  Super Heroes are suppose to be treated
better than this.

Robin
www.skweezeme.com