From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 03:09:57 -0700
I think I am just about ready to plain give up.  I believe that all of my
kids have now contracted ear mites!!  This must have come in with
Rockadoodle or Bobo.  Bobo is the likeliest choice as his ears are horrible
(tho they seemed normal when I cleaned them the day he got here).  Even if I
clean them one day by the next they are full of reddish black junk again.  I
have some Nolvamite solution here is that safe??  I have never had to deal
with mites other than two ferrets I petsitted at x-mas (They were kept
quarantined) and I did not pay a lot of attention to the name of the
medicine.  Could any of you including the Doc's please write to me privately
as I am not caught up on the FML by far yet.  Tell me what you have used in
the past and what worked best.  We are looking at having to treat "12"
ferrets all at once here so I want what works the absolute best.  PLEASE
HELP before I lose my mind!!!  Unfortunately due to this my depression just
took a real nosedive so I may be gone longer than 2 weeks excepting
emergencies or really great things (which don't happen too often).  THANKS!
TNT!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *