From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:39:02 -0700
Tonight as I was thinking about getting ready for bed, I went to do my
usual ferret roundup, and couldn't find Lucky Charm. The others were in
their usual places -- under the comforter on the bed and inside the
sleeping bag on the floor of a bedroom closet. I kept going back to that
closet to look for Lucky Charm, but she didn't seem to be there. Until
all of a sudden, as I was reaching into a clothes basket, her furry
little head protruded onto my arm. She was suspended from the bottom of
a sleeping bag that I had hung on a hanger. Somehow she managed to climb
inside it and created for herself an instant hammock -- human size!

Linda and Lucky Charm