From:
sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:26:59 -0400
Hi,
Jennifer McLaughlin is making a request for volunteers to be interview
for ferret article.

In Jennifer's words, "I am currently working on another article and the
topic is what to do if a ferret escapes and gets lost.  I am looking for
ferret owners who have dealt with this situation.  My questions are about
how to search inside and outside and what people in this situation have
done."

If you would like to contribute to this article please email

Her article on The Giving Tree(s) will be in the Sept/Oct Ferrets
Magazine.  Thanks to the shelter directors who volunteered to be
interviewed for the article :)

All the best,
Peggy
http://www.sleepyferret.net