From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:53:20 EST
Apparently, a number of people have written to Alicia saying that they
would like to see pictures of the Quilt.  Since I have seen pictures of
it, I can tell you it is very beautiful, and a wonderful tribute to those
ferrets who are represented on it.

Unfortunately, Alicia is very busy with a sewing order right now, and
does not have time to put the pictures up on the Ferret Wise website

However, there are pictures of the Quilt in the photos section of the
ADVList on Yahoo Groups.  There is a picture of the whole quilt, and also
pictures of most of the individual squares.  You need to join the list to
view the pictures, but you can always unsubscribe to the list afterward,
if you are not interested in remaining as a member.

The information for subscribing and unsubscribing is as follows:
       Post message: [log in to unmask]
       Subscribe:    [log in to unmask]
       Unsubscribe:  [log in to unmask]
       List owner:   [log in to unmask]

The URL for the list site, where the photos can be viewed is: