From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:28:00 -0600
There's a new shelter close to me that works with me in desperate need
of bedding. She has 10 FN cages with 22 babies. And does it all by
herself. If any hammie Goddess would like to send her bedding please
email me for her info.

Oh & eggs, she has never seen any & I told her how much ferrets love
them.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Petfinder AL 132

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!
We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice needs.
Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do, for without HIM, we are nothing