From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 04:46:57 -0400
Keith Welding wrote:
>Does any one have problems with there ferret or ferrets doing there
>business in the corners of there home?

Ha..hahahahahahahaa.  My ferret?  Poopies in corners?  Noooo.  (more
laughter).  Now, does anyone not have the occaisional problem with their
ferret or ferrets, doing their business in the corners of their home?

(sorry Keith..it's a valid question, but since it was almost five in the
morning when I read it..it seemed even funnier)

Robynn and her Gargoyle ("me? in the corner, especially the one by the
bedroom door? no way..")