Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 18:50:45 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I am taking a break from discussing the virtues of Plato vs.  Russell
with Ollie.  Despite his name, he can be quite serious at times.  I need to
write a paper on this for extra credit in philosopy, and I just can't quite
get my mind around the subtle differences.  Ollie has graciously given me a
few pointers and I am hoping this will help.

I would like to thank all of those who have sent me such wonderful,
heartfelt mail.  I appreciate all of it more than you know.  The FML is
certainly a surrogate family for me, since I don't have any left.  It is
wonderful to know that you, out there, can see what is sometimes obscured to
those who know me up close and personal.

I have had some offers of sanctuary, watch out folks, you don't know what
your in for!!  And as for the kind soul who mentioned my prince charming,
well, he's rode in and out a couple of times now.  Maybe he will change his
mind again.  But I shant wait.  I have a couple of very nice looking
prospects at school and I am finally ready to take the plunge.  There are
lots of good looking, pony-tailed single guys here.  Most have kids, I have
ferrets, fair trade I think.

OK, funny 40'ish woman dating ferret story. Are ya'll ready?

Met someone online.  Wrote for a month, spoke on the phone.  Seemed nice,
lives in the area.  A private investagator.  Finally took the plunge to
meet.  He came over.  6'2".  Let's just say that I am pushing 5'4" and I
have always gone out with short guys.  I don't like the bend I get in my
neck.  So anyway, this guy is big.  Broad.  Mustache.  He hits the bathroom
and then refuses to come out because Ollie is going to attack him!  He is
yelling at me from the bathroom "Is it safe yet?  Is he still out there?"
After I had muffled my laughter enough I tried to explain that Ollie
wouldn't ever bite anyone!  Ollie, all the while, is looking at the door
like "what IS his problem?" After several peeks out of the bathroom door,
said guy finally came out when I had Ollie "safely" in hand!  He said he had
a phobia of rodents!!!  I tried not to let the door hit him in his butt on
the way out.

So, if anyone has any nice, no taller than 5' 9" male friends, 35+, long
dark hair, light eyes, likes large groups of ferrets, photography, driving
and traveling, lakes, oceans etc., educated, likes to read and they are
interested in:

A 40 yr. old. lusty southern broad who likes above, can drink anyone under
the table if needed, who loves driving and traveling, is emotional (remember
Scarlet O'Hara), I am Celtic with a temper ahem ment to match, and I love
teenagers.  Send em' my way!!

In case you are wondering, the pic of me on the web page is from my dark
days of marriage.  My ex is from a stoic German family from Minnesota.  My
Hair has turned magically red, it is very curly and unruly.  I have turned
back into the hippie I once was.  ;-)

Pax,

Maggie Mae
--