From:
Alan Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 09:20:27 -0500
Pam Grant was heard to say:

>[...] These people are usually experienced ferret owners who want a BIG
>ferret, one who has less of a chance with adrenal or other health problems,
>and/or will live longer (I know this statement will cause a ruckus).

A ruckus indeed!!  Do these BIG ferrets administer Listservers?  I think
with a couple hundred BIG ferrets out there on the Internet, it may become a
fairly civil place.  Just imagine!

:-)

Alan

P.S.  I hope these BIG ferts don't administer Novell/NT/UNIX networks -- I'm
not sure I could compete (I'm kinda fuzzy but not all that cute and I need
more than kibble and a few raisins to get by :)

 --
Alan Moen                           [log in to unmask]
LAN Manager, Wayne State University Counseling & Placement Services