From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:06:51 +0000
I saw someone already mention the ferret on "Emergency Vets" on Animal
Planet on 12/15.  I love that doctor with the mustache.  He is so caring
about the animals!  I thought it was great the way they had to tie gauze
around the ferrets shoulders to keep the Elizabethan collar on him!

Anyway, right after that show, on "Wild Rescues" they were talking about
the flood in North Dakota in 1997 and how a ferret was rescued by
volunteers that went in to save pets.  Very cute.  With a very concerned
owner mooning over the fert in his cage.

Way to go!  Maybe Animal Planet will get the hint that ferrets are good?!

Aileen & the herd