From:
Shawna-Lynn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 1996 11:21:29 -0400
WOW!  Since my mother posted that crazy letter (which I protested, saying
that she *could* find all that info in the FAQ, but did she listen?  NO!),
we have gotten SO MANY responses.  When *I* post something, the most
what she gets for insulting ferrets and calling them weasels on a list like
this.  I just wanted to thank everyone who has responded, or is thinking of
responding.  Although I'm not sure if it will change her opinion about
fuzzies, a flood of letters telling her how wonderful fuzzbeans are has to
at least HELP, right?!  So, thanks again everyone!  You're really all great
people.  I'm so glad I found this list!

Shawna