From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:51:38 EDT
Well the fur kids have received their snuggle sacks that I got from ebay
(so great that the proceeds go to a shelter).  Even though 3 of the 4 are
boys I chose pink for both because they all seem to like that color (?).
They LOVE them.  If they aren't in the sack they are on the sack (Bear
seems to prefer to sleep al fresco).  They sacks are big enough easily for
4 ferrets or one ferret and my hubby's head (hah, he and Meeko were having
fun).  Thanks ?Jackie?  (I'm really bad with names) for a really great
product.

Melissa
Meeko, Percy, Snoopy and Bear