From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:01:15 EDT
Rev Sims,
I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am that you are on the FML.
Your words have always been a great comfort to me.  You were there for my
family the entire year that Sean's Rocky was ill and there after despite
the personal hardships that you were enduring.  What you have given to me
was a tremendous gift.  Especially since I am not deeply religious and
flounder in thought.  No matter what the name of one's God is, it is
always "God".  Even if one's "God" is a piece of toast rolling in the
yard.  And because of your acceptance of peoples spiritual differences,
or even lack of, no doubt you have reached so many and touched their
hearts.  And because of your understanding, I've been able to make the
most of your words, focus myself and find relief.

Thank you so much.  It helps so much when you reach into the words of
the many great books of this world and bring the obvious forth to us
point for point.  I feel like I'm looking through a blurry glass that
gets turned into focus when you speak.

Wolfy