From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:23:02 -0500
Yup, I'm a trained human too!

The main thing I've been trained to do is give treats.  Every now and then
it's like all three of my fuzzies took a vote and decided unanimously that
it's treat time.  Then all three will walk up to me at the same time and
look at me expectantly.  Of course at this point I have no choice, not
with three adorable little fuzz faces anticipating a treat.

This is the only thing that the three have worked together own.  When
Mikette backs up into my bedroom with her eyes on me, it means "let me in
the closet".  When I don't let her on the sink to help me wash dishes she
lays down and poses fetchingly, reminding me she's too cute to stay on the
floor.  If Jillie doesn't get enough individual attention, she will 'flat
ferret' until she is picked up and cuddled.  Baby has trained me to play
ball.  After she knocks the ball once she will stand looking at it til I
knock it once.  Then when it's her turn again she continues.

I've only taught them to come when I call or whistle.  Then I give them a
treat.  Hmmm, on second thought, maybe they've taught this to me too!

Risa