Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:42:15 EDT
Well another said day for us today, April 2 we lost PC "nickname" to
Adrenal and today we had to help Butter Boy "nickname" cross the
bridge, that was a total shock to us, he was fit as a fiddle, and
then we noticed him dragging his back legs we naturally we though
Insulinoma, I picked him and felt a large mass in his tummy, he went to
the vet this morning and there was nothing that we could do, it was in
his liver, spine and lymphodes, this happened in the matter of 2 days.
As always, I held my little man as he crossed the bridge, whenever I
picked him, if I didn't put him on my shoulder he would climb up there
and when I would move him he curled his little toes, and that was no
different today. I was waiting for the vet to give him the injection
with tears rolling down my eyes, he turned his little head and looked
at me as he always did when he was on my shoulder, but this time, he
licked the tears from my eye...

It never gets any easier no matter how many babies you have lost. I
send my sympathy to all who have posted the loss of a baby that I have
not sent a email too...

God Bless...
Billy and The Fiesty Ferrets...

PC and Butter Boy, daddy, gramma, and all of your brothers and sisters
and cousins love you and miss you so much...

I love you babies...
Daddy...