From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:23:56 -0700
Can we please put this whole Verizon thing to rest?  I saw the commercial
and do not really understand why everyone is freaking out over it?  I
think that peopl e are not as stupid as some of you think they are where
ferrets are concerned (u nless your a California Legislative employee).
I have talked to people who neve r owned a ferret in their entire lives
about this commercial as many of my frien ds have seen it that are not
fert owners.  They said basically the same thing.  It was a cute
commercial but believing these little creatures would do something like
that to a persons tongue is just plain ridiculous.  It is like the stupid
movies you see like 'Eight Legged Freaks' and the alligators that get
flushed do wn the commode.  No one with a brain in their head truly
believes that what is p ortrayed really happens.  It is all in fun.  I
think this whole issue needs to b e put to rest but somehow I get the
sneaking suspicion that my email is going to get a few people in an
uproar and here we go again!  I just nee ded to get this off my chest.

A Tired Of The Whole Verizon Issue Person