From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 12:49:28 -0400
<sigh>  Oh Robin, this is heartbreaking.  I am in tears.  I am going to
be selfish and say it is like losing a part of my family.  Doodlebug was
such a part of the ferret community at large.  Everyone knew of him.  He
will be missed by us all.  Unfortunately, this missing of him is nothing
when compared to your sorrow.  I know you are missing a piece of your
heart and life.  Please, let me know if I can do anything.  <hugs>

"May you see with eyes of light in ever-dark,
May your mind walk free and unfettered among us all,
Touching wisely and well.
May you go in peace.

But wait for me my darling, wait for me...."

Gail

"Help the Helpless"
Exotic rescue, rehab and placement
http://www.scalesandtails.org
Reptiles and ferrets...we need your help!