From:
"Kim Wolf, Mystyx Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:19:07 EDT
Hi folks, just wanted to let everyone know that I gave to Scott the
emails and numbers of everyone who replied with them.  Hope all goes
well for them.  Please let me know who ends up taking the fuzzies!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.mystyxcritters.com
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
We have SIX adrenal rescue ferrets awaiting surgery.  please follow the
link below to make a donation towards their care:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rescue%40mystyxcritters.com&
item_name=Donate+Towards+Adrenal+Surgeries

Thank you for your generosity!