From:
Joy Twentyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 13:22:32 -0500
Hey all,

Since it's looking like I might actually be able to get a ferret of my own
in the somewhat near future, I was wondering if you all might be able give
me some estimates on how much a ferret would hurt my pocketbook.  Basically,
I've seen ferrets running between $100 and $200 a various pet stores.
Beyond that I really don't know how much it's going to cost me.  So if you
all could give me some estimates on basic set up costs, initial vet bills,
and then average yearly matinance costs (vet bills, food, and litter), I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

--Joy