From:
Heidi Lynne LePak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:41:07 -0800
Greetings from Washington State!

It has been a month now since Ferret Math [unlike George W. Bush's 'fuzzy
math'] hit my husband James and I.  We have been living happily with our
three store - bought Marshall Farms Boys, nine months old now, since the
spring and they needed two sisters.  Although they already had two sisters
of the feline persuasion, Dusty and Pepper, they wanted some ferret ones.
So, as we promised we would do if we added to our Ferret Family, we headed
out to the local shelter to "just look."

Sandi Ackerman at the Best Little Rabbit, Rodent, and Ferret House allowed
us to adopt two fuzzies, Sasha and Basil.  Yes, we wanted two girls, but
Basil was surrendered with Sasha and we did not want to separate them.  The
day we drove to Seattle to pick them up, Sandi walked out of the back room
with a big smile and a very little girl kit, just ready for adoption.  It
was love at first sight for us and instant rapport with all three ferrets.
We paid our fees and off we headed for home, thrilled for ourselves, our
fuzzies at home, and the new fuzzy kids we had adopted!

I have a very bare - bones site up right now showcasing our six Extreme
Weezils:

http://www.pharmacologix.com/ferret.html

Starring Bandit, Basil, Bear, Blitz, Sasha, and little Raven ...

Please check out the Best Little Rabbit, Rodent, and Ferret House online
catalog at:

http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org/

All sales go to the shelter!!  Please support the Fuzzies!!

Heidi and James
the Extreme Weezils
Dusty and Pepper [they all get along great!]