From:
Annie Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:45:20 -0600
Hi, this is my first time to post.  Let me start from introducing my boyz.
Tomac (almost 2yr) and Bailey (9 mos).  They are the most important things
in my life.  They just got the penhouse w/ the hammock and loves it.  Bailey
is soo fat and he gets scare often.  HE loves to cadle and I believe that he
came straight from Heaven.  Tomac is the opposite.  He is very athletic and
energenic.  He is "the big brother" to Bailey.  My question is, why does
Tomac always kissing Bailey's ears?  Is it normal.  Another question is,
Tomac don't care much about his food.  He loves human's food and I don't
give him our food anymore.  Now, he is soo skinny.  HE used to be beautiful,
he still got the cute face, but his body is just too bony.  Please help me.
The vet gave me "Hill's canine a/d feline", is any of you familiar w/ it?
Tomac does not like to eat it too much.  I just don't want him to loose
anymore weight w/ summer is coming.  Last question is, I like to learn more
about the legal problem that we are having w/ ferrets.  If any of you could
send me info and I am willing to pay to get this.  Is it true that the
Humane Society against the ferret?  Thanks.  Excuse my grammar, English is
my third lang.