Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:56:46 -0700
Funny how everything else in life keeps changing at an unbelievable
pace, with the exception of the "bash so-and-so" bandwagon on the FML.
Admittedly, I haven't been able to keep up with this list for quite
some time, but made a point of skimming through a few tonight.  Seems
Alexandra is the latest victim....

Let's get something straight here, people.  I don't know Alexandra at all
(never met her, exchanged emails, etc), and with that said - I can tell
you she's one of the few people on this list I would trust with any of
my kids.  How in the world can I say that?  Quite easily, really.  She's
been a member for many years, posting educational information along with
humorous and personally challenging times.  If you've been reading them,
it wouldn't take a genius to figure out she's a pretty decent human being
(which I consider a rarity in today's society).  Those of you who have
been scolding/bashing her about "biting" Puma should take a step back
and reconsider.  You obviously know her a lot less than those of us who
have been around for many years.  I'm confident that Puma isn't limping,
requiring stitches or bleeding to death, and that Alexandra's tried every
method possible to stop Puma from biting.  I had quite a good laugh at
the post that compared a child's teeth to a ferret's sharp canines.  I'll
take the flat human teeth any day, thanks.

It never ceases to amaze me, how little people know about some of the
battles they choose to fight, but they fight just the same.  An
incredibly disturbed state of mind...

How about focusing your attention on this crazy vegetarian diet instead?
That'll KILL a ferret, you know....