Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:46:58 -0500
Thanks to some help and some inspiration, I have updated

http://www.ferretsunited.net

There is a wonderful article on Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary by Diane
Iverson. Also new is a photo essay on the Ferret's Life, hopefully
giving non-ferret or new ferret people a look into what it is like.

All articles are now on a web page rather than just available as
downloads. And there is a new media page that links to ferret related
media of all types around the world. I will be adding to that
regularly.

If you would like to contribute an article about your group, shelter
or club please feel free to do so. I would love to have you in our
spotlight!

And if anyone would like to write any article about their own
experiences with ferrets or their care, feel free to get a hold of
me. I will gladly help in any way I can.

Last, if you have a link to add, email it to me. I will be happy to
add it.

Many bright blessings,
Margie and Misha the Magnificent

Come back to Texas
Its just not the same since you went away
Before you lose your accent
And forget all about the Lone Star State
There's a seat for you at the rodeo
And I've got every slow dance saved
Besides the Mexican food sux north of here anyway