From:
Kris Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:29:53 -0500
Hello FML'ers:

It's that time of year when we all open our hearts and give until it
hurts.  ( God Bless You All )

The shelter Mom's and Dad's have been working all year long to give their
sheltered babies a great home by comforting their sheltered ferrets by
feeding them and keeping them safe, and that's why their babies deserve a
special someone to give them that special gift that the little ones need:
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

Then There are the ADV babies ;-(  Those that also had no choice of what
happened to them.  The only difference is they where taken from their
family, (brother & sisters), isolated from everyone and everything of no
fault of their own!!  They also have a hideous disease called ADV.  They
can no longer go into public and meet anyone or play with anyone.

They also live with an immune system that is shutting down every day --
and there is no hope that they will survive.  We don't even know if they
will be here this Christmas or the next !

So I'm asking everyone to please give these babies That Special Christmas
they won't forget !!!!

It May Be Their Last!!!

This Year is easier that last.   You go to the ADV Giving Tree:
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm
Check out the Trees and the pics,
when you find the ferrets you want to be a Secret Santa to, all you do is
click the Secret Santa Button at the bottom of any page, and fill out the
form.  That's all there is to it -- I update twice a day, SOOO, when I
receive the form -- I will put a Santa Face on their Tree & their own
personal Page.

Remember that we also have the memorial Tree's for the one's that have
past on to the bridge, and most want a donation given to ADV research in
that ferret's name!!

I Thank All of you that participate in the Giving Tree's -- You are
SOOOOO Awesome, and you all have a big HEART

P.S.  When you go to the ADV Tree's --- You may have to disable your
PoP-Up blocker and your Fier walls

Thanking You in Advance & God Bless You All:
Kris Mewton

ADV Giving Tree:
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm
The Giving Tree