From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 19:55:44 -0400
I was running my bath water tonight & I left the bathroom for a total of
20 seconds to walk down the hall & put my dirty clothes in the laundry
basket which was by the door that leads to the basement (around 20 feet
away).  I came back in the bathroom to find Raisin (my smallest ferret)
SWIMMING IN MY BATH WATER!!  I was like "OH MY GOSH!!" & pulled her out
sopping wet, but apparently she enjoyed it b/c she shook herself off &
wanted right back in.  She's the smallest & the only one of eight who has
figured out how to completely pull herself into the bathtub.  She likes
to get in there & play when it's empty.  I didn't think she'd jump in the
water, but I guess she wouldn't know the difference.  Her, Jasmine,
Cinnamon, & Sambo all got baths since they share a cage.  I was afraid
the bubbles would make her skin itch.  She's lucky she didn't drown!!
She's definitely one of my more naughty fur children.  LOL

Becky, Daisy, Honey, Bugsy, Lucky, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Sambo, & Raisin