From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 13:39:54 -0400
Judith, Don't you just love those new PA license plates??  I myself was
able to get one also and they are so nice looking.  I have gotten many
comments from other people in PA about it, and I tell them they are now
available and they can get theirs too.

We have a large type DMV here so you can walk in and pay the money for
transfer and all and walk out with your new plate, and believe me, people
that are from out of town ask questions about it when they see it.  I am so
glad they came out with this, and am glad I went and got one.  I am gonna
get one for my hubby's truck too.

Hope you enjoy your plate, and hope that others who are behind you that see
it enjoy it too, as it is very colorful and nice looking.  Dooks to all.

LYNN (Bootz,Taz,Jack, Daisy,Jill,Sharkie)