From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 08:05:09 -0500
James..

I use packaging tape.  The kind with threads running through it.  I get
it from the hardware store.  I put the litter box in the corner of the
cage and put one piece of tape at one corner of the litter box and run
the tape through the wires of the cage and down the sides, then I do the
same thing at the other corner of the litter box,
             _______
            |x      |
            |       |
            |       |
            |______x|
 That tape is pretty strong and my ferrets cannot tip there litter box
over or move it around anymore, and believe me, it's not for lack of
trying.   Hope this helps.