Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:36:08 EST
Go to www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9074/
for 10 reasons why banning the NZ ferret would be a bad idea for the
environment in NZ.  Seriously--look at this.  These are very good reasons
not to ban the ferret.

Incorporate these reasons in your letters with info that you have changed
your vacation plans, or in some other way are going to withhold $ from the
weak NZ economy.  This should go to:

Honorable Mark Burton
Minister of Tourism
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Parliament Buildings
Wellington, New Zealand
*no zip needed*

Associate Minister of Tourism
Honorable Parekura Horomia
same address
e-mail:[log in to unmask]

Where else should we write?  What happened to writing to the press?  Give
us the major magazines and newspapers.  Any at all like ferrets?

How this will help All of us if we fight banning the ferret in NZ: If
ferrets are banned and cats and dogs are not in NZ-this gives California
fuel to burn against legalizing ferrets there.  And then --where else
could this happen using NZ as the example?

Good reason to read the issues and make a decision, and act on that
decision.

My prayers to all of you in New Zealand.
Lisette