From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:34:44 -0600
This is a reminder that the submission date for the ferret yearbook
isright on top of us.  If you are interested in getting YOUR FERRET's
picture in this year's book, you will need to go to
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.html
and submit....if you don't know what I am talking about, it's worth it
to go take a look.  You can also ask around.  I published a book 2 years
ago, and many of the FML members had ferrets in the book.  This year will
have all new pics, and all new material.

The faculty for Ermine high this year will feature the shelter ferrets
from FERRETWISE, and a portion of the profits and the money from bidding
will go directly to them to help with the cost of running their shelter.

If you can't make the JUNE 30 deadline, please e-mail me directly and I
can make arrangements to save a spot for you.  I will be starting this
project in earnest now so I can get the majority of the work done before
I start teaching again in Aug.......My goal is to get the books done and
mailed by mid Dec.  THey make a great gift.

Marta
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.html