From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:41:53 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

For quite some time now Todd and Caff-Pow have a had a Secret Admirer
who sends them lovely things on a regular basis. Who is she? I do not
know, and likely never will. And the time has come when the Secret
Admirer is retiring from her position, and Todd and Caff-Pow will have
to get by on their charm, like any regular weasels. Lovely things will
no longer come in the mail for them.

Am I despairing? No. I have *nothin'* but gratitude for the Secret
Admirer, whoever she is. You helped out for a long time, and your
kindness and generosity was much appreciated. I know that you are
shy, so I will say no more than thank you, thank you very much.

Alexandra in MA