From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 07:56:58 -0500
Watched a program on dish/cable (?) tv, my daughter was watching it, and
we saw a man who was bitten (?) by a BOT (?) fly.  I am not sure how to
spell that, but what had happened, is it laid an egg inthe flesh of his
stomach, grew into a rather large grotesque worm, that he let reside
there for quite some time.  He eventually had it removed, it was huge and
...gross.  He called it his pet.  Anyone else see this program?  It had
all sorts of unusual parasitic infestations.  So, maybe it is not as
uncommon as we think?  Saw it a few weeks ago, and think it was on dish
telly.

donna