From:
Claudia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:34:07 -0500
Hi,
My name is Claudia Johnson and I have a small rescue in Elkton, MD.  I
wanted to let everyone know how overwhelmed I am by the presents that I
have received for Samantha, the starved ferret that was thrown in the trash
2 weeks ago.  I try to place the young healthy ferrets as I have a house
full of permanent residents that require surgery and/or medicine.  She has
taken a place in my heart and I'm keeping her!!!!!!!!!!!!  I named her
after the women who started the Oxford Ferret Rescue that I now run.  I
will be getting back pictures of Samantha with her wonderful gifts and will
be sending them to her Secret Santas.  My mother-in-law took a picture of
me holding her presents and I was crying (I'm not sending that one).  I am
so glad that there is a FML because I feel like I'm part of a huge family.
Thanks to Judy and Kristine and all the wonderful people who sent present
to the ferrets on the tree.

Sincerely,
Claudia Johnson

ps  I was in a hurry to get to my work xmas party Sat pm and used
Ferret-Off as hairspray by accident.  It worked and didn't smell too bad.
I work part-time for a small animal vet and everyone got a kick out of it.