From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:35:57 -0400
I received an email the other day from a gentleman in Jackson, NJ, who has
4 ferrets who need homes.  We're rather full at the moment, so I'm hoping
someone can help out without the little girls/guys having to come into
shelter at all.  Here is a description of them; they're needing a new home
due to the arrival of a new baby.

 ______________________

From Carl, their owner, at [log in to unmask]

In general, they all get along well with other ferrets, also small dogs
and cats.

Widget: 1 1/2 old male, racoon color.  He is moody, likes to be by himself
more, but will play.

Spaz: 1 1/2 old female, white face, greyish body.  She is a sweetheart and
I'll miss her the most.  loves to play with anything that will play with
her.  Loves trouble.

Deagle: 10 months male, brown sugar color.  He's my wifes favorite.  When
we got him, he was depressed because his last owner didn't have a clue.
he is also a sweetheart.  A little tubby.  He and Spaz play alot together.

Pinky: 10 month albino female.  Likes trouble, a little nippy but
trainable.  wrestles the other ferrets alot, can play rough though.
Want's more than I think I can give her.

Additionally, I have some food, litter, and tunnels and stuff that I can
give to whomever takes them.

Please contact Carl directly at the email I listed above if you can help.

Thanks,

Kim