From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:44:05 -0700
---From Mary Conley---
>Hello all ~
>Ya know, I wondered how we'd handle this if more of us wanted to do it.
>Since I'm notoriously bad about Yahoo stuff, I think we should let
>Stephanie do this.  She sounds soooooo organized, and my practice is
>beginning to pick up.  Stephanie thank you so much for the willingness
>to do this.  Looking forward to your upates. ...

hi all,
first, thank you mary for the kind words.  i was worried that i was
stepping on your toes by setting one up already.  but i'm glad to be of
help in any way i can be (i don't post often to the FML, but i try to
skim the topics everyday).  the list i have set up is through yahoo
groups and i plan on doing it much the same way this list is done
(because the format of this list is awesome).  ok, this is the yahoo
website for the FPL (as this list will probably be referred to):

but that name was already taken)

DESCRIPTION OF THE GROUP:
This is a listserve where you can send prayer requests for your sick,
healthy, or terminal ferrets OR where you can send individual prayers for
those ferrets in need.  This is a moderated group, so your email will not
be sent to the entire group.  Feel free to send whatever is in your
heart, and please share stories of how your ferrets have recovered.  An
email will be sent once a day with all prayers, requests and stories that
you have sent.  Thank you, and here's sending your ferret lots of love
and special thoughts for good health.

now, for those who are still interested in signing up with the FPL, there
are 3 ways you can do it.

1)  email me privately, and i will add you to the listserve

2)  send an email to [log in to unmask]

3) if you have a yahoo account, you can go to the actual website and do
it there (for people with a yahoo account, you can set the email
listserve to send it to whatever email you wish by verifying that email)

for those who do join, i really want this listserve to be active.  i've
always felt there is power through prayer, and i would love to see all of
you praying for the fuzzies collectively.  on this group site, there is a
place for photos, files, and links.  feel free to upload any of these
things.

this listserve is not religion specific, so feel free to pray in your own
way for the fuzzies (right now, i have posted some pics of jesus that my
mom sent me, but feel free to post anything as long as it isn't offensive
to others).

thank you very much and here's to good health and long life for the
ferrets.

stephanie &
the terrific 3 noodle, chance, and vera; and my foster baby, winkwomp
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL Events Chair/Librarian * 920B Onslow St. *
Durham, NC  27705 * home: (919) 286-5062 * work: (919) 962-1355 *
http://Kittlen.tripod.com