From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:21:09 -0400
Almost always when one is lost in a business others will look for the
one that is gone. This raises several alerts about the mind of the
animal. First, they have a sense of loss for another. This is a higher
level of intelligence and development to have such feelings. This
brings #2 which is the question. In their mind a question is raised!
Up that higher level notch. But if a question is raised, then how is
it presented to the mind? There HAS to be some sort of language in the
thought process to present this question. However rudimentary that
language could be. #3 there has to be some sort of ID of the one that
is lost like a name of some kind to differentiate it from other ferrets
of objects. Up that notch one more time.

Ferrets have the innate ability to think in terms of the "If ~ then"
on some thought processes. This is obvious on how they figure things
out and man, that can be most impressive! This is the reason why when
something is wrong they will come to you seeking help or some kind of
change for the better. That 'if ~ then' is "if I go to this (human) and
'talk' to it, then things may change because I need help to do what I
cannot do". Again, there is some sort of language used to convey these
thoughts.

We can land a man on the moon but we can't figure out what language a
ferret thinks in.

Several people have expressed kind words for the loss of Peekaboo. Many
thanks for those kind words. If you have a ferret, you at some point
will experience such an event where ferrets do not have a very long
life. We have to compress the love and enjoyment of these beloved
little weasels for the time they are with us. At least that part is
done in a language we both can understand !

Gordon and Pester Doodle

--

EnvelopeHow much in your home was made in the USA?
No longer are we self suffecient, we are owned by other nations and are