From:
Angela Davids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:18:57 -0500
Hi!  Everyone on the FML has always been so helpful, so I'm turning to
you all again.  I am writing an article for

"Ferrets" magazine about what it is like for military families with pet
ferrets.

I hope you'll be able to help by answering any of the questions below by
Thursday March 21st.

I'll be quoting you, so please be as detailed as possible.  Hopefully your
experiences will help other ferret owners!

Sincere thanks,
Angela Davids

1) How long have you been owned by ferrets?

2) In what city and state do you live?  In what other states/countries
have you lived with ferrets?  Always in military housing?

3) What challenges have you faced so far by having a pet ferret as part
of your military family?

(Feel free to write as much as you'd like.)

4) How can you (or did you) find out if pet ferrets are allowed on the
bases you are moving to?  Is there a military-based organization ferret
owners can contact?  Or is there a brochure they can request?

5) What advice can you give to other ferret owners in the military who
have to move frequently?

(Feel free to write as much as you'd like.)

6) Who in your family is in the military (you, your spouse, or both)?
Which branch?

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!