From:
Karen Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:13:21 -0500
Ribbon had surgery in June, all symptoms returned in this past month.  I
have started her on 1 mg. given at approx. 2pm.  Today marks the third
week and I have yet to see any reduction in fur loss, with no visible
regrowth.  I know that it may take some time and was wondering just how
long?

She can't begin Lupron until the outstanding bill has been reduced
somewhat; 3 of my other 4 have all had doctor visits with a flu virus and
in the process of treating everyone - I ended up with pneumonia.

Since I have been home this past week, Ribbon has been getting her
Melatonin early in the day - about 8 hours after sunrise.  What would be
the latest optimal time for her to receive it when I return to work?

Thanks for any info on this subject, I'm a faithful reader, just not much
of a poster - I spend alot of time with my (only) kids!