From:
Sue Winnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:08:50 -0700
Hi fellow fert lovers, It is with a lot of thought, many tears and a
heavy heart, that I must rehome my 2 girls (Pickles and Lilly) They
are both under age 2, both sables..Lilly is a Marshal and Pickles is a
Rubys. My health is rapidly declining and I can no longer give these
sweet babies the quality home and care they so deserve. They come with
their Ferret nation cage that is theirs and needs to stay with them and
they MUST stay together as they have bonded very strongly. I also have
a smaller marachi cage if anyone or any shelter could use this.. It
is in excellent cond.

These 2 have been raised around dogs..I have a lab/newfie that plays
all the time with them. Lilly is very well potty trained and will go
out of her way to use the box in her cage...Pickles does sometimes lol.

If anyone out there in the Lansing or surrounding area would like to
come see these girls, Email me privately so I can give you my number.

Please help me to help them before my health gets any worse.

Thank you

Sue
Pickles and Lilly