From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 01 Nov 1994 10:35:48 -0800
Greetings from California,

     I have been a list member for about 30 issues now and I want to just
thank the guy that runs this thing.  GONGRATULATIONS on 1,000 issues.

     Since I am a "criminal" for keeping a domestic pet, I can't share
my name, but I am thankful for this list.  It is very hard for me to
get good info on my lovely pet ferret (Julia) in this state.  Since I
want to be a good parent, I very much appreciate the valuable info
that this list provides.  I now have confidence that I can provide
good MEDICAL care to my beloved pet, and it's all because of you and
this list!  Thanks again.

     Dr. Williams, you are my hero, I want to be more like you!

D.E.  Brea, California

P.S. Am I the only one in the world whose Ferret has never been sick?
She is 3 now and has always been healthy and happy :-)
P.P.S. Has anyone else noticed that Linatone tastes like Chocolate,
NOW I UNDERSTAND why they like it!!!!!!