From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:51:09 -0400
HI ALL-
In the shelter we are eagerly awaiting the ADV test results from United
Vaccines today on the two 14 week old intakes from a VT humane society!
Keep them in your thoughts!

Just a reminder to those who may want to place their order for the new
design tees for Ferretstock- see them at
www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html

the deadline for order is on July 4th (order submission date is 15th)
If you have any questions or want to request an order form please email
to above address.

Hope to see you here at:
Ferret stock III- Sat Sept 7th-  EVENT SPONSORED BY The Ferret Store!
Thanks Scott and Joe!

We are still looking for sponsors for the fun event award kits , the
Blessing of the animals ceremony - and raffle items also.  PLease inquire
if you would like event information, to forward items, or to VOLUNTEER
time & talents at this great ANNUAL fun event- looking for a FACE PAINTER!
please email us!

Alicia & Jerimiah & Co.
at Ferret Wise Shelter!